Instrument Training Devices
- Small area footprint.
- Can be accommodated in 1.8m x 2.5m room.
- 180 degree visuals available.
- Requires standard 230V power supply.
- We recommend access to a high speed internet connection.
TP100 Instrument Trainer
This low cost, fixed base IFR trainer is designed for flying schools or home user to provide a simple yet versatile platform for IFR training.
Ergonomically correct controls based upon a light piston twin engine aircraft.
Includes terrain and airport data base.
It is certified and approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand as a synthetic training device for:
- 2 hours instrument time towards a PPL.
- 5 hours instrument time towards a CPL.
- 5 hours instrument time towards a B or C cat instructor rating.
- 20 hours instrument time towards an instrument rating issue.
- 2 hours towards currency for continued competency instrument rating.
- NDB, VOR ILS/LLZ approach aid currency.
- Cross country and associated approaches for continued competency of an instrument rating.
- Additional aid GNSS Garmin 530.
The separate instructor station can be positioned near the sim.
It allows the instructor to set and control:
- Airport and runway location.
- Position of the aircraft: at gate, on runway end, 10 miles out on approach.
- Pre set flights: upon sim start up the aircraft is positioned at a preferred gate or runway end.
- Set weather: wind, cloud types and levels, visibility, precipitation, turbulence, icing, day, night.
- Sim stop, pause and freeze.
- Systems failures: engine, fire, avionics, navigation, undercarriage.
- Control navigational aids and communications.
- Tracking of flight.
- Printout of track and flight profile along with event points eg; flap retract, gear down etc.
- Speed up or slow down simulation rate.
Pricing starts at $25950 plus GST.
( Excludes shipping ex Christchurch and other local taxes, tariffs, and/or fees. )